Nano care 2 Optical 3D Surface profilometer is an ideal instrument for sub-Nanometer measurement of various precision parts. Based on the principle of white light interference technology, combined with precision Z-direction scanning module and 3D modeling algorithm, it con tactlessly scans the surface of the object then establish a 3D image for the surface. A serial of 2D, 3D parameters reflecting surface quality of the object are obtained after software processes and analyzes the 3D image.
Nano care 2 is a user-friendly precision optical instrument with powerful analysis functions for all kinds of surface form & roughness parameters. With unique light source it could measure various precision parts with both smooth and rough surface.
It is used for measurement and analysis of surface roughness and profile of precision components from industries of semi-conductor, 3C Electronics, ultraprecise machining, optical machining, micro-nano materials, micro-electro-mechanical system.
- Optical device surface, optical processing
- Semiconductor manufacturing and packaging process inspection
- Ultra-precision processing industries such as MEMS devices
- 3C electronic glass screen and its precision accessories
- Micro-nano materials and manufacturing
- Aerospace, defense and industry, scientific research institutes
- Measure the roughness, flatness, micro-geometric profile, curvature, etc. of all kinds of objects ranging from super smooth to rough, from low reflectivity to high reflectivity, from nanometer to micrometer level workpieces, and provide according to ISO/ASME/EUR /GBT’s four major domestic and foreign standards total more than 300 kinds of 2D and 3D parameters as evaluation criteria.
Sample test report