- Low insertion loss and PDL
- High channel number
- Compact size
- High reliability
- Wide operating wavelength and temperature range
- Excellent channel uniformity
- Fiber optic splitters play an increasingly significant role in many of today’s optical network topologies.
- They provide capabilities that help users maximize the functionality of optical network circuits from FTTx systems to traditional optical networks. And usually they are placed in the central office or in one of the distribution points (outdoor or indoor).